There doesn’t have to be a sports game on for me to enjoy all things buffalo, but its always fun when the two coincide! I took my love of buffalo and created these cute, delicious buffalo chicken sliders. They pair perfectly with a ripe avocado, some ranch, and the 7 Grain Sprouted Dinner Rolls from Angelic Bakehouse. I tried their sprouted grain products about a year ago and become obsessed. Not only do they taste wonderful, but they have amazingly clean ingredients. I knew I had to create something fun with these dinner rolls, and I sure do love a slider!
The buffalo chicken sliders are packed with flavor, spice, and even a little cheese for good measure. I use a goats milk cheese in the recipe, but you can definitely use blue cheese if you are a fan. The toppings are customizable and the recipe itself could not be easier to whip up. My recommended toppings are avocado, extra buffalo sauce, ranch (I like Sir Kensington’s brand), coleslaw, tomatoes, etc.
If you just want to make the meat patties and not the sliders as a whole, that works too! The mixture can be rolled into meatballs to enjoy. I love pairing them as meatballs with spaghetti squash, ranch, and broccoli. You can also leave out the cheese if you cannot tolerate dairy; they will still taste great! I love a customizable recipe and want to be sure that I always share options with you guys.
If you decide to make the recipe, let me know! If you post it to Instagram, be sure to tag me @matcha_and_margs so I can send the love right back. I’d love to see how you decide to enjoy them!
Buffalo Chicken Game Day Sliders
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce + extra for drizzling
- 1 tbsp chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- pinch red pepper flake
- pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbles can use blue cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 package Angelic Bakehouse 7 Grain Sprouted Dinner Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Form into small, 1 1/2 inch sliders and place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook for around 16-17 minutes.
- Let cool, coat with more buffalo sauce and serve on the Angelic Bakehouse dinner rolls!
- Top with toppings of your choosing. I like ranch, avocado, more cheese, coleslaw, tomatoes, etc. Have fun with it!
This post has been sponsored by Angelic Bakehouse, but all of the opinions are wholeheartedly my own. Thank you so much for supporting me and my sponsored content, it truly means a lot! I only affiliate my brand with other brands that align directly and meaningfully with my own. Because of this, I am able to continue sharing mostly free content with all of you. I hope that you enjoy, friends!