I think we can all agree that pizza is one food that just about everyone loves. It’s definitely a symbolic food, whether it brings you back to family pizza nights when you were younger or even a trip to Italy. Sadly, with growing food intolerances these days, not everyone is able to enjoy the original version of pizza. Lucky for us, or shall I say those with a dairy or gluten intolerance — there are SO many ways out there to customize pizzas. You can make them easily with vegan cheese, gluten free crusts, cauliflower crusts; the possibilities are vast.
I came up with these mini individual vegetable filled pizzas that just about anyone can enjoy and make in a matter of minutes. I love anything mini; the cuteness makes me smile! These mini pizzas would be great to pack for a lunch alongside a small salad.
These are totally customizable — you can add any and all of your favorite pizza toppings. The pizza sauce was homemade using Pomi’s finely chopped tomatoes. I simmered the full box of tomatoes with garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and minced garlic. You can use the cheese of your liking here; I used Miyoko’s Vegan mozzarella. When baking, you will know the pizzas are ready once your cheese has melted. For the base, any English muffin would work as well — I used Mikey’s brand which made my pizzas paleo and gluten free.
Let me know if you decide to make it; I would absolutely love to hear what you think and see your personal twist on these pizzas! If you remake on Instagram, remember to tag me at @matcha_and_margs so I can send the love and support right back. Enjoy!
Individual Mini Veggie Pizzas (Gf, Df)
- 1 box Pomi finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp pink salt
- vegan mozzerella I use Miyoko’s brand
- pizza toppings of choice I use broccoli, banana peppers, tomatoes and olives
- fresh basil
- red pepper flakes optional for spice
- 4 gluten free English muffins I use Mikey’s brand which makes the recipe Paleo
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Add the olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, and seasonings to a sauce pan and cook on low for about 30 minutes.
- Top the English muffins with the homemade pizza sauce, cheese, and pizza toppings of choice.
- Bake on 400F for about 12-15 minutes, or until your cheese is melted. Note: vegan cheese takes longer to melt than regular.
- Top with fresh basil and red pepper flakes (optional) and enjoy!
This post has been sponsored by Pomi, but all of the opinions and reviews are wholeheartedly my own!