I’ve been loving my slow cooker this season – the idea of throwing ingredients in and having a delicious, low labor meal at the end of the day always amazes me. I could have a nourishing soup every day if I could, but I thought it would be fun to share something a little different with it for you guys to enjoy. This simple Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is one of my absolute favorites! There is so much you can do with the end product and it will surely please your pickiest of eaters. Bring it to your Super Bowl party this year and I bet you no one knows that its dairy free! It surely feels like the Super Bowl year round in my house when this dip is on the menu.
All you need is three ingredients, a slow cooker, and some time and you’re all set! I use Butcher Box chicken breasts and love how they are so high quality and humanely raised. Frank’s Red Hot Original sauce has always been a favorite of mine, and not to mention its Whole 30 approved! The Kite Hill almond milk cream cheese adds the perfect touch and flavor; I love incorporating it into a variety of my meals in some way.
Let me know if you decide to make it and I would absolutely love to hear what you think! If you remake on Instagram, remember to tag me at @matcha_and_margs so I can send the love and support right back. Enjoy!
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip (Df)
- 2 chicken breasts I use Butcher Box
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
- 1/2-2/3 cup Kite Hill Almond Milk Chive Cream Cheese can use regular if not dairy free!
- Put the chicken breasts in the slow cooker with the Frank's Red Hot for 4-5 hours on low. Make sure the sauce covers all of the chicken.
- Once the chicken is cooked, shred it with a fork and mix with the Kite Hill cream cheese. You can use more or less of the cream cheese depending on how creamy you like it!
- Serve and enjoy! I love dipping celery, carrots, and crackers into it. It is also great stuffed in a sweet potato, on a taco or sandwich — the opportunities are endless!