My favorite kind of snacks are those that are easy to bring with me wherever I go! With a busy work schedule, healthy hacks like these are vital in order to having successful days. These roasted cashews are one of my favorites to prepare – they have the perfect roasted flavor. Don’t like the taste of turmeric? The sesame oil and seeds are really the star of the show here, all while getting the anti-inflammatory benefits of the turmeric behind the scenes. I love to keep a bag of these with me on the go for an emergency bite. Happy snacking!
Turmeric Roasted Cashews
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional if you like spice
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Roast 2 cups of cashews tossed in the sesame oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
- When finished, put them in a bowl that does not stain easily and mix in the turmeric, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper and sesame seeds.