I mean, what could be better than a crispy, brown rice cereal bar infused with natural, slow-roasted peanut butter and vegan white chocolate? Not much, friends! These White Chocolate Peanut Butter bars truly have three of my favorite elements when it comes to dessert and they could not be tastier. Plus, they are topped off with Ocean Spray‘s NEW Cranberry Seeds which make for a fun, colorful touch. I made them for a Valentine’s Day treat and they were a great way to create a festive treat without any artificial dyes or additives.
These seeds are a innovative and upcycled product harvested from cranberries and they offer a wide array of powerful nutritional benefits to support a healthy lifestyle. They are a great source of fiber at 1.6 times the amount found in chia and flax seeds. They are also a great source of zinc, magnesium and Omega 3 fatty acids. There is something so satisfying to me about sneaking in an abundance of nutrients to foods in a sneaky, delicious way. The Ocean Spray Cranberry Seeds helped me achieve just that with these bars!
Crispy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 3 cups organic brown rice cereal
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
White Chocolate Coating
- 1 cup white chocolate chips I use dairy free
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Ocean Spray Cranberry Seeds can sub sprinkles, etc.
- Heat the creamy peanut butter, honey or maple syrup, and coconut oil in a pan on low until everything is combined. Make sure not to overcook/burn and stir frequently.
- In a large bowl, add your organic brown rice cereal and then top with the peanut butter mixture. Stir until everything is evenly combined.
- Add in the vanilla extract and sea salt and stir until combined.
- Put everything in an 8×8 baking dish and smooth with a spatula until the top of the mixture is uniform.
- Put the white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a pan on low, stirring frequently until combined and melted. Make sure not to overcook/burn this as well.
- Top the cereal mixture with the chocolate and spread evenly. Then top with the cranberry seeds.
- Put in the fridge for 60 minutes. take out and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting & enjoying. You can top with additional sea salt flakes if you'd like!
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
And there you have it! Making these Crispy White Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars could not be easier and they truly are such a crowd pleaser. The cranberry seeds on top are such a fun and delicious touch as well. I always recommend adding an extra touch of sea salt to help bring out the flavors more.
If you do not like white chocolate, these are also delicious with dark or milk chocolate. You will simply need to substitute for dark or milk chocolate chips for the chocolate layer instead. They will come out just as delicious! I love using white chocolate here as you can really see the beauty of the cranberry seeds.
This post has been sponsored by Ocean Spray, but all of the opinions are wholeheartedly my own. Thank you so much for supporting me and my sponsored content, it truly means a lot! I only affiliate my brand with other brands that align directly with my own. Because of this, I am able to continue sharing mostly free content with all of you. I hope that you enjoy, friends! Remember to tag @matcha_and_margs on Instagram if you make this so that I can send the love and support right back.